Sunday, June 27, 2010

Limping Along

Hello, running blog. I am still here! I think the last time I posted was two weeks ago... yikes, I am slacking. But hey, it's summer. And I mean really summer in Nashville, with temps in the 90s and wilting, oppressive humidity.

I was out of town last week and didn't run a bit. I ate and drank and didn't think about running. :)

I came back home yesterday, though, and Erin and I ran at 7:30 a.m. It was already hot; we ran 3.5 miles and walked 1/2 mile. My heel feels pretty good, and I'm just working on hanging in there. Did I really run 13 miles just two months ago??

1 comment:

  1. I haven't run in two weeks! Having the kids at home puts a cramp in my running style. They are in camp this week so I should be able to get a couple runs in but not this morning because we are experiencing Nashville humidity! Off to the Y I go!

    Good for you for sticking with it!

    ReplyDelete